Sunday 5 October 2014

DIY // Eyeshadow Nail Polish



Here's a quick DIY to get your day started! We all have pans of old eyeshadow we never use. Sure, they look great... that is, when they're not on your face. Rather than throwing them out, here's a way to put them to good use without having to leave the house with neon green eyelids. 

Simply scrape some eyeshadow onto a piece of foil or plastic and mix with clear nail polish, breaking up any clumps. With this, you'll have endless possibilities to choose from - great news for people whose entire nail polish collection seems to consist of different shades of black (like mine!). I'm really loving this new salmon shade on my fingers, which I made from mixing orange and pink together. With the hotter days coming up, I could certainly use some brighter colours on my nails.

Did you give this DIY a go? Let me know in the comments!

No comments:

Post a Comment